Sunday, October 14, 2012

All Blogger Pageviews Lost! (A Must Read For Blogspot Owners)

Original Post
Yes! You heard me right! Editor's Article has of Right now has lost all of its 17,000 Pageviews.

Why you ask?

Well! I assume blogger has had some sort of "glitch" that somehow caused many if not all blogs to Lose their Pageviews.

If you haven't Lost any of your pageviews, I suggest you double-check your hit counter, This is a very new event that might take time to thoroughly take effect. Perhaps your blog could be saved.....

In the meanwhile, I suggest you got to the official blogger product forum and complain. (As I am doing right now)
http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!category-topic/blogger/something-is-broken/dSFrwW2SWgE%5B1-25%5D

Months, and perhaps even years of cold hard work, has instantly vanished in the small lapse of an hour.

Every second this goes on I get more and more inclined to switch to Wordpress. So Who else want their pageviews back?

No comments:

Post a Comment